Instant and easy access to forecasts, scenarios and stochastic output for over 5000 macro variables. No download limits on the data provided.
NiGEM Data Service
- Access through the website to NIESR forecast files based on our global macro model, NiGEM with data spanning 1997-2044.
- Full access to the output from standard NiGEM scenarios covering the more usual 'what if' questions as well as tailored scenarios related to the most recent economic events.
- No download limits on the data provided - which will allow you to produce your own reports more easily. NiGEM Data has full view and export capabilities.
- In addition to the more standard forecast and scenario output, we also provide the ability to download our stochastic forecast bounds. As well as being useful in their own right, this data can be used to provide confidence intervals for your own forecasts in your reports.
Quarterly updates of the forecast, scenario and stochastic data
- Access to four releases of the NiGEM forecast data
- Over twenty standard scenarios based on the latest forecast
- Stochastic bounds for the latest release
Stochastic bounds shown for UK GDP in NiGEM Data